Exam and Assessment Results
You can find Notton House Academy performance table information here.
- 5 pupils were entered for SATs in 2018-19. One pupil met the National Standard in Reading and maths.
- All pupils met their Notton House Academy end of year target through Teacher Assessments.
- See results' table attached below.
- Two pupils were year 6 in 2017-18.
- No pupils were entered for KS2 SATs in 2017-18 due to low prior attainment and entry baseline data indicating that pupils would be unable to access the tests. Therefore, there is no data to present to show progress from KS1-2. We also have no prior KS1 data for these two pupils.
Key Stage 4 Progress and Attainment
- Below are the KS4 results from 2018-19 and 2017-18 as well as a progress overview for last two academic years for the all pupils educated on site.
- Progress 8 is not a measure that is relevant at Notton House Academy.
- All pupils at KS4 have a bespoke curriculum package, enabling them to engage and achieve.
- We are aiming for all KS4 pupils who are educated on-site to achieve 5 national qualifications including English and maths.
Please see the curriculum overview and curriculum pathways documents for more information, as well as the pupil progress and attainment report.
Please contact Michelle Reysenn at Michelle.email@example.com should you require any result analysis or information.