Exam and Assessment Results
You can find Notton House Academy performance table information here.
Progress Over Time
End of KS2 2019-20
- 0/2 pupils were entered for SATs in 2019-20.
- Both pupils joined the academy during Year 6.
- Both pupils were below the National Expectation for English and Maths.
- Full report is available at the bottom of this page.
End of KS3 2019-20
- 1 pupil was on role in Year 9 in 2019-20. This pupil joined the academy during Year 8 and not at the start of KS3.
- Pupil excelled in making progress for both English and Maths in 2018-2019 by 1 whole level/ grade.
- Exceptional progress has also been made over time in reading and spelling.
Key Stage 4 Progress and Attainment
- Progress 8 is not a measure that is relevant at Notton House Academy.
- All pupils at KS4 have a bespoke curriculum package, enabling them to engage and achieve.
- We are aiming for all KS4 pupils who are educated on-site to achieve 5 national qualifications including English and maths.
End of KS4 2019-20
Please see the curriculum overview and curriculum pathways documents for more information, as well as the pupil progress and attainment report.
Please contact Michelle Reysenn at Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any result analysis or information.