External Support Services
We work with many individuals and organisations to support our young people. Some are listed below;
- School Nurse at Notton House on Thursday mornings
- Primary Mental Health Specialist (PMHS)
- Educational Psychologist and ELSA Network
- Child Speech Speech and Language Therapy
- Outreach Mentors
- New Mango Careers Service, https://www.newmango.co.uk/about-newmango.php
- Be Safe, Bristol
- Circles UK
- Bristol, Wiltshire and South Gloucester Social Services Teams
- Youth Offending Team
- Off The Record Bristol & BANES
Useful websites for mental health help, support and awareness.
Some advice for parents and carers Talking mental health with young people at secondary school.
MindEd is a free educational resource on children and young people's mental health for all adults.