External Support Services
We work with many individuals and organisations to support our young people. Some are listed below;
- School Nurse at Notton House on Thursday mornings
- Primary Mental Health Specialist (PMHS)
- Educational Psychologist and ELSA Network
- Child Speech Speech and Language Therapy
- Outreach Mentors
- New Mango Careers Service, https://www.newmango.co.uk/about-newmango.php
- Be Safe, Bristol
- Circles UK
- Bristol, Wiltshire and South Gloucester Social Services Teams
- Youth Offending Team
- Off The Record Bristol & BANES
Useful websites for mental health help, support and awareness.
Talking mental health with young people at secondary school
Some advice for parents and carers Talking mental health with young people at secondary school.
MindEd is a free educational resource on children and young people's mental health for all adults.