Ofsted and Performance
Please click here to view previous Ofsted reports from Notton House School. Please do not be alarmed to find the site shows that Notton House School has 'closed'. This is because we joined Learn@MAT and our school name has changed to Notton House Academy.
Please click on the link below to read more about the Notton House performance table.
Progress Over Time
End of KS2 2019-20
- 0/2 pupils were entered for SATs in 2019-20.
- Both pupils joined the academy during Year 6.
- Both pupils were below the National Expectation for English and Maths.
- Full report is available at the bottom of this page.
End of KS3 2019-20
- 1 pupil was on role in Year 9 in 2019-20. This pupil joined the academy during Year 8 and not at the start of KS3.
- Pupil excelled in making progress for both English and Maths in 2018-2019 by 1 whole level/ grade.
- Exceptional progress has also been made over time in reading and spelling.
Key Stage 4 Progress and Attainment
- Progress 8 is not a measure that is relevant at Notton House Academy.
- All pupils at KS4 have a bespoke curriculum package, enabling them to engage and achieve.
- We are aiming for all KS4 pupils who are educated on-site to achieve 5 national qualifications including English and maths.
End of KS4 2019-20
- 14 pupils in this cohort
- Increase in total number and average number of qualifications from 2018-19
- 100% pupils who were entered for a GCSE, passed with a grade 1-9, and one pupil achieved a grade 4 or higher in 3 GCSEs including English and maths.
- Increase in the number of grades 4-9 outcomes in English and maths
- 5/5; 100% pupils achieved a GCSE qualification in English; (from those who were entered)
- 9/9; 100% pupils educated on-site achieved a National Qualification in English
- 5/9; 56% pupils made progress over time from their starting point in English
- One pupil made over 6 years of progress in spelling
- 4/4 pupils, 100% made progress in reading
- 11/11, 100% pupils made progress in spelling
- 5/5; 100% pupils achieved a GCSE qualification in maths; (from those who were entered)
- 11/11; 100% pupils educated on-site achieved a National Qualification in maths
- 6/11; 55% pupils made progress over time from their starting point in maths
Please see the curriculum overview and curriculum pathways documents for more information, as well as the pupil progress and attainment report.
Please contact Michelle Reysenn at Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any result analysis or information.