Ofsted and Performance
Please click here to view previous Ofsted reports from Notton House School. Please do not be alarmed to find the site shows that Notton House School has 'closed'. This is because we have recently joined Learn@MAT and our school name has changed to Notton House Academy.
Please click on the link below to read more about the Notton House performance table.
- 5 pupils were entered for SATs in 2018-19. One pupil met the National Standard in Reading and maths.
- All pupils met their Notton House Academy end of year target through Teacher Assessments.
- Two pupils were year 6 in 2017-18.
- No pupils were entered for KS2 SATs in 2017-18 due to low prior attainment and entry baseline data indicating that pupils would be unable to access the tests. Therefore, there is no data to present to show progress from KS1-2. We also have no prior KS1 data for these two pupils.
Key Stage 4 Progress and Attainment
- Progress 8 is not a measure that is relevant at Notton House Academy.
- All pupils at KS4 have a bespoke curriculum package, enabling them to engage and achieve.
- For 2018-19 onwards, we are aiming for all KS4 pupils who are educated on-site to achieve 5 national qualifications including English and maths.
- For 2017-18, the average number of qualifications per pupil was 3.7.
Please see the curriculum overview and curriculum pathways documents for more information, as well as the pupil progress and attainment report for 2018-19.