Our Multi Academy Trust: Learn@
Learn@ Multi-Academy Trust is a well-established partnership of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions across the South West of England.
The Learn@ MAT group of Academies provide a range of accessible centres of excellence for teaching and supporting the development of young people identified with ‘Social and Emotional Mental Health’ and/or 'Communication Needs’ (including ASC).
Most of our young people have full Education Health Care Plans or are with us on re-integration programmes aimed at successfully returning them to mainstream schooling. Our windscreen of provision starts from early intervention through mainstream training and revolving door places to special school day and residential places. We offer short-break accommodation for up to 4 evenings a term in our modern LoDGE facility and full-time residential placements, Monday to Friday, term-time only, at our provision in the Wiltshire countryside at Notton.
The key elements of our over arching values are:
INCLUDE RESPECT INNOVATE PROMOTE NURTURE
Everything we do as individuals, Academies or the Trust as a whole must reflect these values.
Our Principles in action
Learn@ MAT's 5 promises in our work with young people:
- We will offer you the support you need to develop your resilience and aspirations.
- We will provide you with a safe and stimulating learning environment with high expectations of all.
- We will encourage you to identify and communicate your needs and help you to meet them.
- We will support you in understanding how to communicate your thoughts and feelings appropriately.
- We will celebrate and praise your individuality and achievements.
Learn@ Multi Academy Trust
Company number: 10377760
Central Team Contact Information
Learn@ MAT Website: https://www.learnmat.uk
Main telephone number: 0117 456 6513
Main email address: email@example.com
Interim Chief Executive Officer:
Colin Cattanach - 07435 208724
Chief Finance and Operations Office:
Rebecca Watkin - 07435 207982
HR Business Manager and Caseworker:
Jo Smoldon - 07435 208259
Company Secretary/Senior Administrator/Clerk to the Board:
Louise Shepherd: 07435 208214
Clare Perrett - 07435 207788